Skip to content
- How will my data be used, and will it be shared with third parties?
- Please review our privacy notice for further information regarding how we handle and process your information: https://www.blueyonder.agency/privacy-notice
- We will also provide you with further specific information regarding how we handle and process your information for each individual study you take part in.
- Don’t worry though, under no circumstances will your information be used for any other purpose than those specified to you i.e. research purposes. You definitely won’t be sold anything or use your information for marketing purposes, and we certainly won’t pass your information onto other parties for this purpose either!
- Will I be recorded, photographed, or filmed in my session and how will this data be used?
- Not necessarily. If we would like to film you, we would always seek your informed consent before doing so.
- I agreed to take part in a study but I’ve now changed my mind. Can I withdraw and will my data still be used?
- You can withdraw from any study you are taking part in at any point at all. Your data would then be removed too. You can do so by calling us on 0113 2044 020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I do not agree to being recorded, photographed, or filmed; will I still be able to take part in the study?
- You may still be able to take part but please do get in touch first to discuss. We’ll review on a case-by-case basis.