Skip to content
How will I be contacted about research opportunities?
- How will I be contacted about upcoming studies?
- Normally, we send out invitations by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also log on to your Consumer Panel dashboard to see if there are any studies that are relevant to you to take part in.
- Is there a limit to the number of studies I can take part in?
- There are certain limits to the number of studies you can take part in but these limits change depending on the type of research taking place. After taking part in a study, you may find that you don’t receive invitations to take part in certain studies for a couple of months but don’t worry if you don’t hear from us, your opinions are really important to us so we will be back in touch again!
- I have qualified for a study; how will I be booked onto it?
- Normally, you will automatically be booked onto the study and you should receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of completing the invitation survey. From time to time, we may need to call you first to check some additional information before confirming that you are eligible to take part. We will always inform you if this is required.
- I have been booked on to take part in a study, will I receive a confirmation email?
- I have not yet received a confirmation email how quickly will I receive this and who should I contact?