Skip to content
- What form of incentive will I receive and are any other types of payment available?
- All our incentives are issued digitally. Upon completion of a study, you will be sent an email with a link to follow. This will allow you to choose one of several different digital gift cards. Once chosen, you will receive a further email that contains the code for the digital gift card. You can then go to that retailer’s website and spend your voucher.
- What types of digital incentives are available?
- You can review the types of digital incentives available for each country via this link but please be aware that some studies may not include the full selection of options to choose from: https://www.rybbon.net/gifts/
- I have received the link for a gift voucher, and I am having difficulties claiming my incentive. Who should I contact?
- You should contact Rybbon, our digital incentive provider, directly using this link: rybbon.net
- Does my gift voucher have an expiry date?
- You have 30 days to choose which gift you want and claim your voucher. The expiry date for the voucher itself will be supplied when you receive the voucher code.
- I am taking part in a home usage test (HUT) with different elements e.g. video diaries and surveys. I have not completed all the elements; will I still be entitled to the full incentive?
- Only once all tasks have been completed for a study will you be entitled to the full incentive.
- I was late to a group session and not permitted to take part, will I still receive an incentive?
- Unfortunately not. You need to take part in the full group session to be entitled to the full incentive.