- Responsible for keeping all project administration up to date e.g. setting up Teams channel, setting up project folders, setting up meetings with the project team (e.g. Kick-off/briefing, Hearts & Ladders/post project internal download meeting), confirming incentives with Field Ops, setting up AlertYa, ensuring MIS is up to date
- Write initial drafts of project administrative documents e.g. SoW (supplier and client), consent forms, screeners, simple questionnaires and discussion guides, product reconciliation forms, table data specs
- Complete Video:lab briefing form and initial draft of video edits sheet, working with Video:lab and translation agencies (for subtitles etc.) to complete the edit
- Support all operational aspects of fieldwork, ensuring all fieldwork protocols are followed, including product delivery, stimulus/product preparation for testing, packing, delivery, organisation
- Ensure online scripts for screeners and questionnaires are accurate through detailed testing and checks
- Undertake key aspects of fieldwork and hosting in person (e.g. at TP/Killingbeck)
- Assist with online and/or face to face qualitative moderation e.g. simple IDIs, online boards, writing summaries and completing content analysis sheets as needed
- Monitor quotas, completion rates etc., liaise with internal teams to ensure fieldwork is completed accurately, on time, and on spec
- Assist with technical and administrative aspects of fieldwork e.g. creating and sending out participant Zoom links, asking participants to complete tasks, ensuring participants can access online fieldwork etc.
- Accurately complete coding of open questions
- Be familiar with the key principles from the client charter, and support senior team members with client requests and client management, ensuring our high standards of responsiveness and flexibility
- Accompany senior team members to client meetings (online or face to face) and take clear thorough notes
- Proactively help the team learn about the client’s business
- Conduct data checks to ensure accurate data in tables and reports (qual or quant), including proof reading
- Support initial analysis on qual and quant projects by contributing to analysis plans and meetings
- Contribute slides/analysis to final reports, working with seniors with data input/entry and chart building
Commercials, proposals & financials
- Ensure accurate project information is up to date on Synergist, including POs, billing plans and total project value. Liaise with Finance to ensure invoices and POs are raised as per the process
Working as one team
- Be a good team player: proactively volunteer time when available to help others, within and across teams
- Demonstrate flexibility to get involved in, and learn about, different project types
- Use initiative to make suggestions / attempt to find solutions when challenges are faced
A bit about Blue Yonder
Blue Yonder is a leading UK market research agency which allows world famous brands to make the right decisions for their customers. Part of the agency’s work is face to face market research on products and brands in the Yorkshire region. To make this research happen, Blue Yonder has created a large community of people called ‘Sense:buds’. These people are on hand to participate in relevant research projects and receive ‘incentives’ in the form of cash.
Blue Yonder is all about people: our amazing team are key to our success. We value authenticity, partnership, entrepreneurship and positivity, and these values aren’t just stuck up on a wall somewhere – they underpin everything we do, internally and externally. Our culture is key; we’re supportive, learning- and solution-focused, and we’re a lovely bunch to work with. But we would say that wouldn’t we? Well don’t just take our word for it – in our 2022 full-team survey, 100% agreed their line manager cared about their learning and development, and the most common words to describe Blue Yonder were ‘friendly’, ‘innovative’ and ‘fun’.
In the last couple of years, we’ve doubled our team size, restructured and innovated. We were shortlisted for agency of the year at the Market Research Society awards after winning breakthrough agency of the year in 2020, and we were finalist for Agency of the Year in 2020, 2021 and 2022. And in 2023, we’re still growing, innovating more than ever, and looking for more great people to join our expanding team.
We don’t do ‘off the shelf’ approaches; we work in partnership with our clients, challenge, design solutions and make them happen. We’re hands-on, regardless of job title, and we work with mixed methods to answer client questions, presented beautifully, using a range of tools including video and interactive deliverables. And while our HQ is in Leeds, we work flexibly, and our clients and projects span the globe.
What we offer
We don’t do unnecessary fluff but we do offer a competitive salary, company profit share, bonus holiday for your birthday, regular socials, charity, DE&I and wellbeing initiatives and lots of structured training throughout the year. We have a flexible working environment and if there’s something that’s important to you – be it a season ticket, a day you need to pick the kids up, or a specific charity you want to support – let’s talk!
We’re always looking for great people, so if this isn‘t quite the right role for you, get in touch anyway – as we grow, we’ll have more vacancies across our teams. Sometimes we even create a brand-new role for the right person, so if you like the sound of Blue Yonder, get in touch and let’s see what we can do!
Authenticity is one of our core values, and at Blue Yonder we’re committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic team with equal opportunities. We want to attract, develop, and promote the very best people from all walks of life, so we actively encourage applications from a range of socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, as well as others who are underrepresented in our sector, such as disabled or neurodiverse applicants.
Please note successful applicants must have the right to work in the UK and will need to bring proof to the interview e.g. a passport or work permit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000 per year