What to expect…
Led by Richard Heath and a panel of seasoned client-side R&D FMCG leaders with backgrounds from leading global giants such as Pepsico, ABF, Whitworths, Nestle and Kimberly-Clark, our guest speakers know what it takes to drive real innovation.
The webinar is now available for you to watch on-demand so you can hear real war stories, and inspiration from those who have been there and done it in leading businesses with top brands.
Blue Yonder’s expert team also shared learnings on the importance of agile research methods. Getting innovation done does require research but it needs to be faster, nimbler and immediately actionable. How can that work in parallel with, and de-risk, those major stage gate sign offs?
This webinar covers:
- Practical barriers to innovation: sharing real case studies and the challenges faced in bringing innovations to market
- Strategies and solutions employed to overcome challenges
- Getting to market and beyond: because the post-launch support and planning, is frequently where it all falls down
- The growth of agile and automated methods in de-risking large scale innovation testing
- Real-life examples and case studies demonstrating successful implementation